Friday, October 11, 2013

The road to La Plata

Every 15 or so days I travel to Buenos Aires to work with the headquarters of the IELU, the Lutheran church here in Argentina.  About halfway through my ride back to La Plata I decided to document my trip with some random pictures out the window. They're really random, so don't expect any professional photography here. Unfortunately, I did not capture any of Buenos Aires, but this is what part the one hour ride between the two cities looks like.  Just a little taste of Argentina.  Next time I'll add some of the hustle and bustle of Buenos Aires.










If you look to the left of this photo there's a random horse hanging out by the road.  I came across a lot of them throughout my ride. Specifically in this area.  Not too many random horses in my area of town, unfortunately.


Starting to enter La Plata...



Futbol, lots and lots of Futbol...



This is the same bus as I take.  It's actually incredibly comfortable with seats that lean wayyy back and leg rests.  It's a good nap and reading hour...

















A glimpse of the main government building.


 I've realized that writing takes a lot of time, and I often don't do it as often as I should.  But I figure I can start mixing my written blog posts with some photo blog posts.  Probably more exciting for ya'll once in a while anyways.  All continue to be well here in Argentina.  My weeks here are just flying by! I will share with you all again soon!  Hasta luego!

Un abrazo (a hug),

Kris









No comments:

Post a Comment